Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slight complaint or suggestion

+10
Tika
Darian
Logan
KamikazeLoL
triggs
Melannie Stryder
ll Gods Blargh ll
Amberlyn
Vulpic
The prodigy
14 posters

Go down

slight complaint or suggestion Empty slight complaint or suggestion

Post by The prodigy Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:09 am

So as im sure everyone here is awear by now that there is a market place topic section i have a slight complaint about it kinda. How to say this....I have had a topic in the markte section for eh a while now and i have yet to get any customers, and its a willing to buy and sell and willing to hire (i have jobs i need done in game) and i have had yet anyone to really reply except vulpic (who stoped talking to me for whatever reason after i said i would buy from him) so may i suggest a new mechanic for the marketplace section. As im sure everyone is looking to make money of sorts so it just bafles me that i have yet to have more than 1 or 2 people reply in this topic. Basiclly is there a way we can get the people who are trying to sell or buy or whatever i is they are trying to do to be more heard?
The prodigy
The prodigy
Level 5

Male
Guild : Illuminati Elite
Number of posts : 50
City : Blaine, washington
Hobbies : games, Acting, and makeing Trance, Amphguard
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

slight complaint or suggestion Empty Re: slight complaint or suggestion

Post by Vulpic Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:50 am

Yeah, sorry about that, my exam period is nearly over Very Happy
Vulpic
Vulpic
Level 12

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 120
City : Cardiff
Hobbies : Piano, Drums, SKIING, and PC Gaming
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 am

Your complaining .. that noone will work for you .. or wont buy your stuff? ... I hope ur joking.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female
Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ll Gods Blargh ll Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:52 am

Il do your jobs if you pay me Smile and complaining that we won't buy you stuff is kinda dumb...
ll Gods Blargh ll
ll Gods Blargh ll
Level 15

Male
Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 157
City : Toronto
Hobbies : Sports :) meeting new people :]
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:04 am

Yaaaaaaa, tbh, you will have more luck in spamadon
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 1027
Hobbies : running from dots
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by triggs Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 am

u'll find that ppl are impatient and will want something straight away and not really hang about waiting for a eply on forums Sad imo .

triggs
Level 4

Male
Guild : iE
Number of posts : 41
City : Plymouth
Hobbies : err guild wars silly :p
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:31 am

First off ... if you have something to sell ... Go to Spam City ... Ur gona have to put more effort in selling ur things ... if you want them gone ... and Second ... I would not expect anyone to "work for you" ... Beings if ur not wanting to do it ur self ... IMO .. Noone else will want to either.

LOL So ... I think you should just depend on ur self for the things you will need ... post it on the forums ... and if you dont get a reply .. I would not be upset about it ... Noone is Interested in it.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:35 am

Well said Amber
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KamikazeLoL Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:32 pm

There isn't that many of us compared to GW players overall, so go look ingame to buy or sell, and tbh, with the jobs, do it yourself, that's what the game is for... (:
KamikazeLoL
KamikazeLoL
Level 4

Male
Guild : Not In The Alliance.
Number of posts : 42
City : Poole
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Yeah honestly it looks like you are complaining that no one is looking at your post. I'm sorry? Some posts get looked at others dont. It happens. Honestly it could be that no one has what you want, doesnt want what you have. If it doesnt work here, try selling elsewhere but dont complain about how no one is looking at your post as if it's more special than the others.
Logan
Logan
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1021
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Prodigy I've posted in your thread under the sale section, look me up in game.
Darian
Darian
Level 50

Male
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tika Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:40 pm

As you can tell, I rarely post, but I wanted to respectfully offer a different opinion. I haven’t ever spoken with the Prodigy that I know of, so I could be totally way off base, but I read his post completely different from what the responders here seem to have.

He clearly stated he has cash and is willing to spend it, so obviously he doesn’t want to get anything for free. Since there are numerous posters in AC complaining of lack of funds, it appears he’s simply offering a way for both himself and the cash-strapped allies to benefit: one performing whatever service is needed, the other paying for said service.

As far as the suggestions to go to Kamadan to buy and sell the items listed, that seems to be what he’s hoping to avoid if possible. The way I read his post is we have a wonderful alliance forum where we’re able to share information and help out fellow allies and find help ourselves. Within the vast number of alliance members, chances are there are one or two, or several, members looking to buy or sell the same items he’s listed. He seemed to being asking for a way to direct more traffic to the seemingly overlooked category of the Market, not just for his benefit but others in the alliance as well.

Again, not having spoken with him, I could have misinterpreted all of it. That’s the thing about forums and AC and GC; it’s terribly hard to convey intent. The emotion and inflection and delivery of the spoken voice are obviously missing. I’ve been guilty of misreading someone’s intent in their online posting on more than one occasion, but I do try and step back and either respectfully ask for clarification on the issues I have with my first interpretation, or try and give them the benefit of the doubt, particularly if they are part of a group labeled “allies”. I also apologize if I’ve misread any of the responders’ posts as slight attacks on the Prodigy or a bit of sarcasm directed his way. It just appeared to be a bit of a mob mentality beginning, when I feel he was genuinely asking for help.

As far as my own suggestions for his situation, maybe an occasional reminder in AC for whoever is online to stop by and check out the Market? It might seem a bit lame or obvious, but when you see the occasional “slip-ups” of those selling their wares in AC, or the many times members have complained about being broke in-game, a gentle reminder of the forum and our very own Market might just help a few out.
Tika
Tika
Level 1
Level 1

Female
Guild : The Warlords of Destruction [BOOM]
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Well , Point is ... He posted ... People Looked ... People Not Intrested ... Need different Plan on Buy sell trade .. if the forums are not working for ya
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KamikazeLoL Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Thing about that is, there aren't THAT many of us, that we can ask for anything and someone will have it. Furthermore, he can avoid it if he so wishes, but Kamadan is indeed the best place to buy/sell, so might as well. Furthermore, I haven't spoken to him either, all I see is he's saying there's a problem with the Marketplace area of the forum because noone is buying his goods. If we wanted, maybe we would buy, that's the simple thing to it, nothing more to consider, in honesty. Furthermore, people may be broke, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have the item to sell, or wish to do the jobs he has on offer, so that doesn't really sort out what he's requesting. Mentioning it in AC is, essentially, a pointless task. Most ignore AC, those who don't talk about what they're doing, being reminded there's a Marketplace would serve little purpose; Only a few would go to the trouble of checking it because of a reminder, and that is so few that, chances are, if so little people wish to buy/sell some of the people on offer, those who do check won't buy anything at all, and will have seen it as a pointless waste of time, ignoring future reminders of a similar nature. Obviously occasionally there will be a purchase, but the simple fact is, Kamadan is the best place to buy or sell what you need, it's not only easier to access, but faster, as instead of waiting for a reply on the forum, you can get a quick answer ingame. But don't take this as an argument; I'm trying to lay out what I see possibly explain the misunderstanding Tika has about our intentions and meanings in the above posts.
KamikazeLoL
KamikazeLoL
Level 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiad Sauk Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Well, the marketplace is underused in our alliance, that is true. i mean, we got >200 members AT LEAST, probably >500 (i don't have the numbers)

But, i posted a post asking for runes this morning, it is about 12 hours later now, 7 people watched it since i did thrice as well. Don't tell me that only 7 of those 500 were online...

I'm not saying he should complain about not getting his items sold, just saying Wink
Kiad Sauk
Kiad Sauk
Level 17

Male
Guild : RaiD
Number of posts : 179
City : behind da computer
Hobbies : being unoccupied ^^
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Well the thing is .. If you list something ... People will look at it .. and reply as they are intrested or Not ..
this is not about people not looking at it .. You can see how many times his post has been viewed ... People where just not intrested in what he was selling or Offering. Simple as that.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tika Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Amber, I don’t want this to turn into a tit-for-tat type of response between us. As you know since I responded in it, I read your “Blacklist” thread and can tell you’re understandably upset and a bit emotional from this event, but I did feel the need to clarify a few things.

I see members being referred to www.guildwarsguru.com and www.gwauctions.org quite often. Why not also refer members “in-house”? No, it wouldn’t reach as large of an audience, but it would be fellow allies helping each other and an additional source for which to turn. You said, “if the forums are not working for ya”. Obviously there was some problem with the forums. Why tell him to go elsewhere when the forums are supposed to be here for the benefit of alliance members? If they’re not working, shouldn’t we search for a solution? You say, “People looked”, but do you know how many? The original post was created around the time of the holidays. As busy as people were, don’t you feel it could have been easily overlooked? Also, particularly as an officer, shouldn’t your responses come from a place of trying to understand a member’s problem and then search for a solution or explanation? Again, I understand this seems to be somewhat of a bad day for you, but that may be the time to step back and refrain from answering until you can see the post in a different light. The Prodigy seemed to approach this topic humbly and not wanting to cause problems. He used phrases such as, “i have a slight complaint about it kinda” and “may i suggest a new mechanic for the marketplace section” and “is there a way we can get the people who are trying to sell or buy or whatever i is they are trying to do to be more heard?” He wasn’t yelling or screaming or pointing fingers and accusing. He was asking for help.

Kamikaze, I appreciate your attempt to explain your viewpoint. We just obviously disagree on what being in an alliance and helping fellows members mean. You seem to also assume, “Most ignore AC”. How would you know that? Even following your assumption, how could it hurt to try and help fellow allies by occasionally mentioning a potentially helpful section of the forum? It wouldn’t take much effort to do so, and you never know who might actually be paying attention to the AC at that moment who had never realized the Market existed.
Tika
Tika
Level 1
Level 1

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Wait what?? ... First off Im not upset .. Just like to put my Point out there when asked ( On the Black List I posted ) ... Second ... one thing has nothing to do with the other ...
the whole point of this first post is ... Simple .. People didnt respond the way he would have liked them to ... But as one Pointed out ... People did respond to him and he didnt get in touch with that person ... from what I can tell ..
The Buy Sell Trade post are up on the Forums .. If you Use them Great if Not Great ... People Look at it ... People are Intrested or they are not.
If you want more Information on how to Buy sell trade ... then ask that ... And you will get ur responces...
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:39 pm

O eep and to Answer ur question ... the post in Question has been Looked at ... Over A hundred times ... And well I My Self Have looked at it ... Each time someone has posted ... And I have yet to post My self on it .. Because ... Well .... Im not Intrested in anything with in the post.
I dont know why this has got as far as it has ... Alittle Silly to me.
To me the Forums are used for people to talk .. And post On Different things ... If people Respond Cool ... If not Cool ...
And As an Officer ... I do what I can for anyone ... And I answered the post Based on what I thought ... Not other people ... On what he said Alone .. I dont need to wait for others to Reply to form my own opinion.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Idk about anyone else, but I don't have much Time with or without the holidays
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Well the thing is Mel ... Is reguardless .. We have people on and off here all the time .. My First message was Straight to the point .. And people who know me .. Know thats me .. And I still Say the same thing .. YOu post on here .. People will Look at it .. if they like what they are reading or intrested in it .. they will post .. or find a way to contact you .. nothing more nothing less ...
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Hahaha, I got ya, I wish I could help but I'm pretty noob still btw prodigy, I don't have much gold either
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:03 pm

So basically what you are asking to happen is that once a day everyone signed up for forums need to go into marketplace to see if they want to buy or sell anything or work for someone? Am i getting that right? Cuz honestly im not going to do that.
BB
BB
Level 48

Female
Number of posts : 480
Hobbies : Killing Every Red Dot
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Fullmetal Ed Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:22 pm

no one said to do that BB, youre just being sarcastic, make smart ass comments and want to offend people, so no, you did not get that right.

Fullmetal Ed
Level 5

Male
Guild : Warlords of Destruction [BOOM]
Number of posts : 52
City : Madrid,Spain
Hobbies : Drawing, playing soccer, read( some books) GW
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:23 pm

That's what it sounded like to me.........
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Actually since he was writing the thread about his topic which was about all those basically he is complaining that not many people responded to doing that so to me BB is dead on.
Logan
Logan
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Thank you Logan. To me it sounds like he is very upset that people are not buying his shit and looking at it. So im just wondering what he is asking EVEVERYONE to do and it sounds like he wants EVERYONE to go into Marketplace and buy and sell stuff.
BB
BB
Level 48

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Yeh I agree Smartass or not ... Why are Yall Judging like this anyways .. Picking apart what people think about his first post ..
What I said is what I thought ... What she said is what she thought ..
Yall need to let this go ... this is getting stupid and the Thread is going to be locked ... If the back and forth continues this way.
The Post Was made .. People have the right to respond what they think of it ... Period.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fullmetal Ed Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 pm

you two are missing the point, you are taking what he said and making it sound into what you want it to sound like

Fullmetal Ed
Level 5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:39 pm

So Ed .. You just want us to view it the way YOU want us to .. Or can we have our OWN opinion! ??? thats just a stupid comment So Sorry! =)
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fullmetal Ed Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:42 pm

it might be stupid in your opinion, just like i think your comments about this are stupid, just because you have your own opinion about this, doesnt mean is the right one

Fullmetal Ed
Level 5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:42 pm

[quote=\"The prodigy\"]So as im sure everyone here is awear by now that there is a market place topic section i have a slight complaint about it kinda. How to say this....I have had a topic in the markte section for eh a while now and i have yet to get any customers, and its a willing to buy and sell and willing to hire (i have jobs i need done in game) and i have had yet anyone to really reply except vulpic (who stoped talking to me for whatever reason after i said i would buy from him) so may i suggest a new mechanic for the marketplace section. As im sure everyone is looking to make money of sorts so it just bafles me that i have yet to have more than 1 or 2 people reply in this topic. Basiclly is there a way we can get the people who are trying to sell or buy or whatever i is they are trying to do to be more heard?[/quote]
Well.... in terms of the runs, dungeons and mission battles you\'re looking for.... I would actually suggest asking for those within Guild and Alliance Chat. Pick a specific one and inquire if anyone online at that moment would like to accompany you for XXXX Adventure. Or under Activities choose one if it\'s an extensive time-consuming battle and see about forming up a party on a set day/time to charge through it.

With regards to making the Marketplace section of the Forum for buying/selling more viable within the Alliance, as has been suggested in prior responses that when the oops wtb/wts shows up in AC, gently direct the person to the Forum. I would also recommend on all WTB/WTS posts that your in-game name is included within your post specifically stated as such to make it easier for contact within-game. Too since you\'ve mention cash is not a problem and most of us don\'t pay attention to pricing at all, provide a ball-park figure on what you\'re willing to pay for the items because that\'s most defin. incentive for people to rummage through their storage and mules to see if they have what is been sought after.

Also, I would recommend that perhaps each Guild should encourage its\' members to have Alliance Forum accounts and remind everyone to check frequently because not only could they have a treasure someone else is looking to buy, but they could also offload some those 45 naga pelts they\'re hoarding for the just-in-case time the Travel\'r asks for it. Not to mention the wonderful stories people are creating, upcoming activities, and general chit-chat that is missed by not being involved.

Just my suggestions based on Prodigy\'s post, ultimately in the end it\'s always up to each individual where they want to go once they log into the Forum Smile

Note: Everyone is expressing THEIR opinion, flaming or calling someone names because of their response is not needed. Prodigy has stated what they perceive as a problem with how the Forum Marketplace is being used. People have responded to it. Fingerpointing, nitpicking, etc have no place here. Offering constructive ideas and potential solutions are what we should be engaged in please.

Last edited by Kiera on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Ok since i am a smart ass, tell me oh wise one, what does this post mean? I thought people could have different opinions and differnt observations and interpretations, am i wrong about that to. I did not learn growing up that ED KNOWS ALL.
BB
BB
Level 48

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:45 pm

It dont make u RIGHT either My Point IS ED ... Don't tell me MINE is wrong Because it CONFLICKS with Yours! ....
And this Conversation between me and you is over..
So unless it is about the Post .. or to the poster ... Keep UR opinions to ur Self.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fullmetal Ed Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 pm

yes, people have different opinions about this, but most are just attacking the guy, im sorry, but you guys are so full of yourselves that whatever you guys think, it has to be, i am not going to involve myself with this anymore, dont want to offend anyone or be sarcastic like you are being BB.

Fullmetal Ed
Level 5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Amberlyn wrote:First off ... if you have something to sell ... Go to Spam City ... Ur gona have to put more effort in selling ur things ... if you want them gone ... and Second ... I would not expect anyone to "work for you" ... Beings if ur not wanting to do it ur self ... IMO .. Noone else will want to either.

LOL So ... I think you should just depend on ur self for the things you will need ... post it on the forums ... and if you dont get a reply .. I would not be upset about it ... Noone is Interested in it.

This is what I have Said to Begin with I still Stand by it .. it is IMO! Even if you dont agree with it!
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tika Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:53 pm

“maybe an occasional reminder in AC for whoever is online to stop by and check out the Market? It might seem a bit lame or obvious, but when you see the occasional “slip-ups” of those selling their wares in AC, or the many times members have complained about being broke in-game, a gentle reminder of the forum and our very own Market might just help a few out.”

“I see members being referred to www.guildwarsguru.com and www.gwauctions.org quite often. Why not also refer members “in-house”? No, it wouldn’t reach as large of an audience, but it would be fellow allies helping each other and an additional source for which to turn.”

BB, those are quotes taken from my posts. It’s never inferred for anyone to be required to visit the Market, daily or otherwise. It’s merely saying as members and officers offer “helpful advice” in AC and GC by referring people to guru, gwauction, and Kamadan, that you also pass along the information of the Market section on AOL’s forum. No time consuming or strenuous effort required.

And Amber, since you’re refusing to acknowledge your lack of sensitivity or compassion or general understanding of an ally requesting help, I’ll only respond to one glaringly obvious (deliberate?) misunderstanding. You said, “the post in Question has been Looked at … Over A hundred times … And well I My Self Have looked at it … Each time someone has posted”. Doesn’t that tell you the view count has skyrocketed just since this thread was started? My original question regarding views referred to the time of the original posting, pre-“slight complaint or suggestion” thread.

Kiera, thank you for a thoughtful and helpful post. We have been encouraging our members to join this forum. I'm glad to see someone in a position of authority on it is willing to help.
Tika
Tika
Level 1
Level 1

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Tika... My first post was for him ... and I dont care if you thought it was helpful or not .. I did ... So it is UR opinion that I didnt .. and thats fine with me .. OK ... =)
Plz just leave my name out of ur Post From this point on Because I don't see things the way you do .. And Im not going to.
You can Offer ur Help to him and THATS GREAT!! good for you .. Im Happy you did ...
But the rest of it ... Not needed or wanted .. Thanks
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm

One, you need to stop insulting our officers, and two, he was complaining about a lack of responses, not lack of views. You clearly do not know us very well and obviously have not been on the forums long, so why don't you not flame us when you don't know us eh? Its common courtesy
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Please, any further posts not offering construction solutions have no place on this thread and are be taken to either PM's or in-game whispers-- I'm begging everone as I'm seriously caffeine deprived at the moment

A complaint tied to a request has been posted two pages back by an Alliance Member. Prodigy's post is not the only one within the Marketplace, so creative bunch that we are, what else can be done to help everyone who posts in that section get what they're seeking whether it's WTB or WTS?
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Honestly I always look at every new post on this forum. That includes the market place. I doubt that people deliberately ignore that section of the forum. I really just think no one cares enough to sell the stuff or buy the stuff. I mean I rarely post there because I just get the stuff myself. I dont think anything needs to change.
Logan
Logan
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Melannie Stryder Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Melannie Stryder wrote:That's what it sounded like to me.........

This was an agreement to BB's comment, not ed's, just wanna clear that up
Melannie Stryder
Melannie Stryder
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The prodigy Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Wow...this has henerated quite the argument/discussion...i never meant to sound like im wineing or complaning. it was just a little inquirey for help towards finding a better alternative for selling/buying/hireing. But i never meant to change anything or throw any assumptions out there. actually after reading this i think honestly this has exploded far beyond what it was meant or intended to. however thank you Kiera and Tika for helping me out and not seeing this with a ummm....words are failing...open view. Lesson learned dont post complaints ever
The prodigy
The prodigy
Level 5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:07 pm

No its not that. posting complaints is great because it allows us to get better (i thought that was impossible seeing as how we are the best). It's just that your wording made it seem like you were whining that no one was posting on your post. So really, your complaint was well founded but it appeared differently because of your wording.
Logan
Logan
Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The prodigy Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:09 pm

my words was kinda clear cut. read the last sentance logan. its not a complaint about me not selling junk or anything it was a genreal how can we help out the allaince market place section.
The prodigy
The prodigy
Level 5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:13 pm

No Prodigy, complaints and suggestions are always welcomed on this section of the Forum. Points that are brought up help us as an Alliance as a whole to try and improve what we do, could be doing, or should do. Not to mention it allows people to be creative and suggest solutions.

My apologies that your post turned into something beyond what was intended. There are some viable tidbits mentioned in this entire thread that help understand not only why posts in the Marketplace don't get gignormous responses but also what each Guild can do to help both that section and the Forum as a whole.
Regards,
Kiera

Last edited by Kiera on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Prodigy .. "Most People" that log on our forums .. They Check All New Post .. ( Little Red Dots ) .... They Go in they Look ... If it Appeals to them They Post on it ..

It's Not the Forums .. it's Ur Post Or what ur Selling ..
BeFore Ur Post of a Complaint on this..... Ur Post on the Forums Had over a 100 Views.. People seen it ..
Just Did Not Appeal to them.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The prodigy Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Again Amberlyn i think you should re read my original post. It was a question wondering how can we better the market place tabloid seeing how we have such a large alliance. Read the last sentence
The prodigy
The prodigy
Level 5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberlyn Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Well I Took this to a PM to you .. this is how ur Message on here was percieved by me .. I told you things that could help you take advise dont take advise.. Done Posting here.
Amberlyn
Amberlyn
Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KamikazeLoL Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Going back to a earlier area of a post aimed at me by Tika... I am under no illusions as to what aiding an Alliance member is, but in honesty, firstly, there is nothing I can do anyway, and secondly, as I pointed out, it wouldn't work anyway. Most ignore AC you can tell as they don't respond to it at all, even when a message in it is aimed at them numerous times. Basically, they just don't read it. Essentially, you're turning this into an argument and trying to be polite to make it look like it's not. We've said what we think he meant, you've said what you think. No need to try and rule out ours, all I did was try and outline what we see. Anyway, I shall continue this no further.
KamikazeLoL
KamikazeLoL
Level 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content