Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo- your gw2 guru post

3 posters

Go down

Neo- your gw2 guru post Empty Neo- your gw2 guru post

Post by Kiera Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 pm

You've provoked a good current convo Neo, on 2's Guru about what will happen in 2 with current alliances here in 1 as we move towards launch. I think your having a convo with the active GL's right now (Hen, Lucci, Captn, Elbryan, Nola/Rider, and Laurie) is going to help. Unfortunately Poobaa of RoS is still scarce but I can get a message to him if you'd like. I would also suggest you send Lucci a PM separately from what is discussed on the GL board to get his take.
http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/41539-alliance-moving-from-gw1-to-gw2/page__p__1566756__hl__guild%20leader__fromsearch__1#entry1566756

too true on these posts made
"The current state of guild sizes will screw over any alliance moving onto GW2..."
"IMO it isn't about the size of the alliance either -- my 150 person alliance is just as important to me as other people's 1,000 man. Could we all be in the same guild? Maybe, but currently each of our guilds have a different culture, different rules, different flavor. One conglomerated guild would lose those complimentary flavors."
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Neo- your gw2 guru post Empty Re: Neo- your gw2 guru post

Post by neoteo Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 pm

yes ... the problem now is that we still dont know what will be the guild size limit on launch.

its true each guild have their own story , culture and flavors ... but i believe this alliance is tight enough to create a huge guild if thats the only thing we can do to keep playing for the same goals.

i dont see a problem of communication only , we could fix it with xfire of something like that , i see a problem of lack of reason to have the union.

lack of reason is what we dont want.

lets keep thinking about this and see if something comes from anet

so far i talked with Finn and he agrees on a massive alliance guild , that is a good start as he plays a important role in the alliance.

lets see how it goes
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:31 pm

please tell all guild leaders to read on the forum , or if you can explain the problem to them i would appreciate.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 am

I'll let all I see online know to check out forum. I REALLY hope GW 2 allows for Alliances.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vickster Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:36 am

be aware that Lontha Ira was elected guild leader of ROS by guild since Pooba has be unseen... if you do get in touch with him, you might want to add that... I received that message from Kill Appeal who has also considered taking over the Guild if Lintha Ira wants to back out. I think they are looking for some structure.

I think making our alliance a guild for GW2 would be a great idea. Yes, there are a lot of different people from different areas who have different styles... but I think if we set down what each guild would like to "keep" as rules/ideas maybe we could build a bigger and better guild that unites us. There are a lot of ppl who I would miss if we seperated... When united, we will be stronger for our differences... IMHO.
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content