Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi to all Guild Leaders :)

5 posters

Go down

Hi to all Guild Leaders :) Empty Hi to all Guild Leaders :)

Post by Kiera Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Hi everyone,
If you're reading this you are a GL within GW 1. Please note I've resumed the Guild here and I'm looking to make some changes for what I feel is the best in order to provide myself with an active community.

What this means is I am going to be removing Guilds from the Alliance, work on adding active players here in 1 to AoL, and then see where we go from that point.

I have enjoyed and had the pleasure of each of your company through the years and send nothing but best wishes to you all as you've contributed to why I really enjoy GW so much and have come back to it.

Best regards,
- Kiera
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Hi to all Guild Leaders :) Empty Re: Hi to all Guild Leaders :)

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:57 am

Giving up on 2 already Miss Kiera? Or doing both with a focus on 1?
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male
Guild : The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR]
Number of posts : 389
City : Utica, New York
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi Elbryan!! I will occasionally pop into 2 but its not the game for me so when I have gone in, more often than not I was standing somewhere just chatting not actually gaming Smile
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:09 am

Kiera! It's been a while. I haven't had much time for GW1. Liar has been hitting GW2 pretty hard. However, I think we may have some members for who did not transition so much into GW2 and may need a GW1 home, if you will accept them. Alternatively, I may promote a new leader for Liar in GW1 if I can find someone sufficiently active in it, should you want to keep us in the alliance.

Let me know what you think, we should catch up sometime.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male
Guild : Liars Cheats and Thieves
Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Wth. I knew you said you were gonna make some changes and remove some guilds. But I would have thought you would have told me RLR was gonna be one, at least in a pm anyway. Jade Dragoon Lavitz and myself logged in to see we were allyless today.So what gives? Is the whole alliance disbanded or just some of the guilds kicked?
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 am

Hi Elbryan,
AoL has fully withdrawn from the Alliance in GW 1, as I previously stated I was removing Guilds and I did so on Friday night 9-November- 8 days after my original posting.

AoL 1 (referring to GW 1) at this time does not have enough active members to support being an Alliance Leader and I do not feel fair holding back any other Guild in 1 if the leadership has/had passed on since the original GL moved to GW 2. We all abandoned GW 1 myself included, and left the stragglers to find their own way.

I threw up after I kicked all the guilds. It was not a light decision as my preference would have been to keep everyone together but each Guild had one (if that) maybe three members still playing solely within GW 1 while all their other active members had ported to GW 2. Regardless whether I'm GL in 1 or another is, we each have/had a responsibility to do what we feel best for our individual Guild in order to ensure they stand a chance to carry on until the day comes this game is shut down.

I can't stress enough this decision is not something I chose lightly. While my fondest hope is eventually everyone ports to GW 2, until that time comes I feel obligated to do what is in the best interest for AoL GW 1 whether wandering as a stand-alone Guild or Ally Leader or within an existing Alliance.

I am sorry if any offense has been taken by the disbanding as that was never my intent, I truly thought my note was clear I was removing AoL from the Alliance in GW 1 until such a time we should be again a viable force within the game here in the Orignal Guild Wars.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:45 am

Aww I'm sorry to hear you threw up Kiera. I'm not upset and totally understand. I hope you find a nice active alliance. Like I said, we had some members who did not really take to GW2 very well that might be willing to to go over to you.

Most of them are already gone from Liar in gw1 but maybe they would be happy to join you guys?

Eva
Sussia
Rob
Steve
March

...and a few others. i haven't heard from them in a while but I might be able to track them down. Let me know what you think.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Elbryan Strongheart Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:33 pm

No, please don't take what I said wrong. You had mentioned changes and adding active members to AOL. I just didn't realize you were going to disband as part of those changes. I know it must have been a hard decision for you to make and I understand why you've done it. I was just very surprised by how abruptly it occured is all and I would have liked to say goodbye to anyone in the alliance who was still on. Sometimes I miss the subtle hints and must be hit with a brick/pan/truck to let me know what you mean.
I've been trying to add active blood to RLR's gw1 roster but haven't had any luck.
That being said, I'll miss all of the guilds (leaders and members) in gw1. Even though I've found and added a bunch of you to my fl in gw2 it's just not the same as the family we had in 1. I have always had the highest regard for you and consider you a good friend Miss Kiera. I miss hanging out with you and hope at some point in the near future we will again chase dots together or the gw2 equivalent. Gl with AOL and for all the other leaders, gl to you as well. Please add me to your gw2 fl's as Rick.6041 . Send me a message in mail if I'm not on,or a pm if I am.
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Level 38

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hennu Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:33 am

Hey Kiera, Rick, Lucci, everyone else who still reading! I miss you all..

Sorry that I havent posted anything here, except couple PM about the last Screenshot contest to the winners whos rewards were left ungiven lol.. Sorry!!! Got carried away with everything. It was a strong intention of me as well to try the best as possible to keep the alliance alive when GW2 comes out but its been a bit overwhelming world out there!

GW2 swooped me and the HEH's in very strongly, I been struggling to have time enough for GW2 in the first place, being Trade Union Youth Representitive in my city and not to mention work stress lol. I however finished a long time project, the new HEH website at www.hehguild.com and after that been bit more active in GW2, but only on weekends, lol..how sad. Our guild is active tho so it is comforting, even if I cant be 100% active! Trying to sort out with small success that I do the daily achievements, so 1h gaming everyday but lol, its still 1-2 workdays that I can actually do that.. so tired.. Also HEH got own mumble server some time ago but I guess Lucky you noticed we stoped using the Liar one! Very Happy Thanks for letting us use it for the transition time. Smile

I sometimes log in GW1 Smile. Just to walk around in those places that used to be so dear, check what cool minis my chars might have etc. Today I logged in again and noticed that HEH was kicked from alliance Sad was shocked but same time I already could understand that it might happen. Then I came to read here and yea, I understand why you did it Kiera. And I accept Smile. Sorry to hear that you felt so bad afterwards, I know I would have felt so too if I was in your shoes doing that! Life must go on, in both GW1 and GW2. So, controlling alliance would be a lot of work and its best to gather in one Guild.

Oh and one more sorry: Sorry that I declined some of your invites to GW2 guilds, i mean nothing bad with it Sad. It just would have felt so strange as I know I wouldnt have had time to represent actively, I can only be HEH.

Today I got some strong inspiration to try max my hall of monuments on my Katya Nightflame account so I sometimes try do something about it xD!! Please keep me on your friendlist in GW1!! We might sometimes meet Very Happy! I looked the roster and nobody is active in HEH; just some of us who play gw2 weekly had logged in there.. so I cant suggest anyone to the GW1 team.

I wish all the best to everyone here and still hoping that some future addings to the GW2 game will provide us to host Accross World -Nostalgy events about our former alliance.

Lets stay somehow in touch Smile!! Lets keep each other in friendlist and whenever alliance of GW1 nostalgy hits, dont hesitate to contact! I love memories and talking about them. Smile.. Possibly guesting will work soon in game and we get guild halls.. maybe then we can do visits to each other and show our characters there. Smile

With love,
~Hen Solo (charr)
~Henzura (asura)
~Henriikka (norn)
~Katya Nightflame (teleported to future so still alive)
~Heather Nightshade (sylvari but is actually soul of gw1 character who was human)
(lol)
Hennu
Hennu
Level 44

Female
Guild : Happy Enchanted Heroes
Number of posts : 441
City : Finland
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Ets Stuff :D
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:44 am

ok , now is my turn to have a heart attack

why are you moving to TOA ? if that was your plan you didnt have to kick all the guilds ...

you are killing AoL !!!!!

*runs in panic*
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm

What is ToA? Is that an alliance?

BTW I talked to Sussia last night and it turns out they already moved over to AoL. LOL, they were one step ahead of me. It's all good though. Razz

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:53 pm

lol TOA is an empty Guild I had kicking around and came in handy while the kinks get worked out on how to have AoL 1 and AoL 2 meaning people playing the two individual games and rarely crossing from one to the other BUT having an account within each.

AoL isn't being killed, a conversation needs to be held within AoL as a whole to find out what is going to be in the best interest for those in GW 1 concerning having a roster full of people who only pop in occasionally.

@Neo, you myself dayle aura and beau will have a conversation off this board to discuss the matter.
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucci_Slevin Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 am

OK, so that group I listed is going to come back to take over [Liar] in GW1. Sussia is now leader but it will probably be Rob soon as he only plays GW1. It's nothing personal, it was actually their preference but they were having trouble getting in touch with me before leaving our guild. They had been in [Liar] a long time and wanted to continue the name.

If you if need another guild for your new alliance, let me know.

Lucci_Slevin
Level 60

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by neoteo Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 am

I am now GL of AoL in GW1

Any guild from the old alliance including ToA is most welcome to join the alliance once again ...

Post here the full name of the guild if you are interested i will send the invite.
neoteo
neoteo
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1595
City : Macau
Hobbies : Electric Devices
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down