Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Builds and Fractal Strategies

Go down

Warrior Builds and Fractal Strategies Empty Warrior Builds and Fractal Strategies

Post by Kainis Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:24 am

Some members have requested I put this information together about the multiple builds I use and strategies for fractals on Warrior. Many of you have heard about my builds. Here are the builds I use.

I use a combination of celestial and berserker gear, I don't swap out gear for each of these builds. I use the same gear pretty much for all my builds. I also prefer a rifle as an off hand over the long bow. Long bow is just too slow and relies too much on condition damage that I'm not a fan of it.

Heal Wall Build:

3/2/3/6/0: Str 3 for the extra hp, arms 4 for the faster cooldown on rifle, defense 4 for more buffer to be rezzed by others when needed, tactics 5/8/11 for nonstop banners with regen and greater damage for the party.

Axe DPS build #1:

2/6/0/0/6: Str 5 for higher dps on axe, arms 4 for faster cooldown on rifle, arms 5 for vulnerability to increase adrenaline gain on rifle, arms 13 for constant 10% faster attack on axes. Discipline 3 because all the basic skills kinda suck. Discipline 9 for faster cooldown on axes, Discipline 11 for higher dps on the axe burst attack that should stay on cooldown.

Axe DPS build #2:

6/2/0/0/6: str 5 and 10 for higher dps on axe, str 13 for guaranteed crit on burst for both axe and rifle. Arms 4 for faster cooldown on rifle, discipline the same as above for the same reasons.

Phalanx Str

4/4/0/6/0: Str 3 for higher hp, str 9 for higher gs dps, arms 4 for faster cooldown on rifle, arms 10 for might generation. Tactics 5 for faster banner cooldown, 8 for dps for the party, 13 to share the might stacks generated. Try to place banners in fire fields, every 3 stacks of aoe might you blast is 6 stacks for those around you.

Reactor Hot Room:

2/0/4/6/0: Str 3 for higher hp, defense 4 so if you go down you have more hp, defense 3 so defiant stance lasts longer, tactics 2 and 12 for faster shouts with healing on shouts, discipline 3 so you can move a little faster (make sure you are on axes or sword before entering the room). Defiant stance makes the room heal you instead of killing you, go as far and as fast as you can until at around 15% health, then use defiant stance and 3 shout heals to get to full so you can finish the room without going down or needing a cooling rod.

Kainis
Level 4

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2014-07-26

Back to top Go down