Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangest thing you've ever said to someone?

+8
Zantaric
ruvy01
Midway
Finnguala
Zero
RoastedWalnuts
The Beau Brothers
Cornucopia of Corn
12 posters

Go down

Strangest thing you've ever said to someone? Empty Strangest thing you've ever said to someone?

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Share the oddest/most out-of-place thing you've ever said to another person. Mine has to be the time I quoted Attack on Titan at a family dinner, this consisted of me pretty much yelling, "Mikasa, Eren, Armin," in Japanese accent. Everyone gave me the look of "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Also this wasn't just my parents, this was: granparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Even my own little brother said, "Okay Alexx...you need to calm down."

So yeah share your "sayings" (I guess that's the word) and don't be afraid to dig deep. I know I've said stranger things in my life, this was just the one that came to me most clearly.
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 474
City : Cincinnati
Hobbies : Video Games. Friends. Basic Coding. Anime. Food. Taimi <3
Registration date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Strangest thing you've ever said to someone? Empty Re: Strangest thing you've ever said to someone?

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Oh dear gods! LOL. At my age, and as weird of a life I've lived, I would not know where to begin.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Strangest thing you've ever said to someone? Empty Re: Strangest thing you've ever said to someone?

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:42 pm

OMG Beau call upon "THE CHOOSER" he shall choose for you, also I just picked the most recent incident I could think of. BUT still "THE CHOOSER!" eh? eh?
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RoastedWalnuts Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:51 pm

probably when me and 3 mates walked around town asking randoms "Would you fuck me?" to see who could get the most positive answers >_>
RoastedWalnuts
RoastedWalnuts
Level 4

Male
Number of posts : 44
City : Perth
Hobbies : Hibernation
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:08 pm

OH I just remembered. Once in gym class me and my friend were walking around telling random people to take off their pants xD
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornucopia of Corn Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:54 am

Zero wrote:OH I just remembered. Once in gym class me and my friend were walking around telling random people to take off their pants xD

I once went up to some random person and asked them to take their pants off, they were not happy lol.
Cornucopia of Corn
Cornucopia of Corn
Level 47

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnguala Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:09 am

I LOVE YOU CORN for saying that at your dinner

mine would have to be...

"Do you want to sleep with me?"
I said this to my friend at the lunch table, surrounded by all our friends, in school.
Finnguala
Finnguala
Light

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1097
City : Mid-Atlantic USA
Hobbies : Enthusiastically dancing to Marina and the Diamonds and fawning over Troye Sivan
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:33 am

Finnguala wrote:I LOVE YOU CORN for saying that at your dinner

mine would have to be...

"Do you want to sleep with me?"
I said this to my friend at the lunch table, surrounded by all our friends, in school.

and then u became the boss at school?
Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Midway Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Told my boss i loved her while i was trying to hang up with her.... Stupid slip, didn't mean it. Was very funny though.
Midway
Midway
Level 40

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2014-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ruvy01 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:09 pm

Started meowing at a party and everyone else followed along. Twas epic! Very Happy
ruvy01
ruvy01
Level 2

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zantaric Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Sorry about the bit of a necropost. During the last big earthquake that happened here, both my boss and I yelled "Let the earth quake, I got somebody's Oscar!" in our best Harold Zoid voices.

Zantaric
Level 4

Male
Number of posts : 44
Hobbies : Games and cartoons
Registration date : 2015-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by worf warrior Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:13 pm

OH Dear Bit rude this one but apologies for any offence....

I Was once making out with my wife in the style known as doggy, I reached around and grabbed her breasts and said...
these feel just like your sisters. then hung on for dear life Smile we now call it cowboy style Razz

lolol
worf warrior
worf warrior
Level 32

Guild : aol
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2012-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Tech Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:29 pm

WOOF WOOF lol!
Mrs Tech
Mrs Tech
Level 17

Female
Number of posts : 179
City : Coventry UK
Hobbies : GW's FB, Knitting,Darts,
Registration date : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonic cassandra Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:40 pm

Behave urself Mr Tech before Mrs Tech hits you another slap lol.  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Demonic cassandra
Demonic cassandra
Level 21

Male
Guild : aol the best
Number of posts : 212
City : Antrim
Hobbies : Gaming-Fishing-an more Gaming lol.
Registration date : 2015-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Oh My!  That is a dangerous game you play there Mr. Tech!
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Vmaster Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:01 pm

A few years back, I had a dream about a female co-worker. It was not a sexual dream even though I did play with her breasts (don't judge me, it's in my genes).  Anyways, other than the boob-grabbing, all that I remember from the dream was that I needed to pass a message to her when I next saw her. So, the next day I tell my co-worker: "I had a dream about you last night. I was told to tell you that everything seems really bad now but it will all turn out ok, so don't worry. I don't know what that means but I hope that you do."

My co-worker seemed a little confused and said "ok, thanks."

About three weeks later, I hear through the rumour mill at work that her son had gotten into crack and had just recently been put into drug rehabilitation. He's still drug-free to this day. She never mentioned that or the message that I had given to her, but either way I hope it may have helped her in the end.

TL;DR: I received a message in a dream from my co-worker, that I needed to give her a message and let her know that everything would be all right. I was clueless as to why. Turned out her son was a crack addict. Now he's better.

Fin

Last edited by Vmaster on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed confusing sentence.)
Vmaster
Vmaster
Level 4

Male
Number of posts : 47
City : North San Francisco Bay Area
Hobbies : Computer gaming, watching movies, BBQing.
Registration date : 2015-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down