Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Walking Among Mere Mortals, Champion of the Gods (50pts)

2 posters

Go down

God Walking Among Mere Mortals, Champion of the Gods (50pts) Empty God Walking Among Mere Mortals, Champion of the Gods (50pts)

Post by SociallyOut Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Yo, Meaghen here.

Since I've been slightly burned out of GW2, I've been going back to GW1 until Heart of Thorns comes out and pushing for my 30 titles and 50 points, if anyone is interested in joining me let me know!

GW1 IGN: Madiha Diallo

P.S. I don't use forums much, me writing this shows how much I want to get this stuff done with :O

SociallyOut
Level 0

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

God Walking Among Mere Mortals, Champion of the Gods (50pts) Empty Re: God Walking Among Mere Mortals, Champion of the Gods (50pts)

Post by The_Say Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi, I just started playing it the other day. Not sure how much I can help bc as of now my highest lvl is 5  lol!
But it would be fun to run around with a guildie!

~Say
The_Say
The_Say
Level 2

Female
Number of posts : 27
City : Santa Clara
Registration date : 2014-02-08

Back to top Go down

God Walking Among Mere Mortals, Champion of the Gods (50pts) Empty Re: God Walking Among Mere Mortals, Champion of the Gods (50pts)

Post by SociallyOut Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:48 am

It's all good! I got to 50 C:

SociallyOut
Level 0

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down