Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Responsibilities as a Cavalry/Soldier member

3 posters

Go down

My Responsibilities as a Cavalry/Soldier member Empty My Responsibilities as a Cavalry/Soldier member

Post by DrGlamm Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:52 pm

With the up coming raid content and other similar events (and the guild hall opening event just gone) becoming a thing, I thought I would share my views on what I should do as a non officer member.

I should be expected to know how to play my class

No, not talking meta here, but be familiar with my class and be able to bring quality and effectiveness to whatever group I am in.

I should take the effort to stock up on buff food and similar items

Because I want to do a good job at what I do, I should get my hands on some food that will benefit me in what classs does. I know the guild will sometimes hand out these items at times, and this is good to see, but this is something that everyone should be able to do. Either buy it, make it or ask for someone in guild to make it for me.

I should be punctual in attending events

If I want to come along and have fun with the guild at an event that starts at 2pm, I should be at the marshaling area a good 15 to 30 mins BEFORE it is supposed to start. Start time should mean the time the event starts, not the time I start to Log in at LA.

I should read directions given in the forums/facebook

If I expect to come along to events then I acknowledge the need to check out and read the forums to view any posted information I require on the event coming up. I don't need to make any posts on the forum, but I should use it so the guild can communicate to me the info I need to know.

I should be quiet when events are running

Even though I love to chat and make jokes, I need to realize that during combat and other such events, the people leading the event need to be able to communicate and that means I need to shut up. I also have to keep to myself all those brilliant suggestions I may have on how to run the event better. I am not an officer; I don't have the need to express how I think the whole thing needs to be run. I will by all means take notes, and should share those views in an appropriate manner, say a post in the forums.
DrGlamm
DrGlamm
Level 9

Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2015-07-01

Back to top Go down

My Responsibilities as a Cavalry/Soldier member Empty Re: My Responsibilities as a Cavalry/Soldier member

Post by seamonster Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Very very good post and that is exactly what I want to see of our guild mates.
seamonster
seamonster
Level 21

Male
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

My Responsibilities as a Cavalry/Soldier member Empty Re: My Responsibilities as a Cavalry/Soldier member

Post by Oldmate Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:29 am

This in some way or another needs to be stickied,

Oldmate
Level 3

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down