Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flax Seed Garden

2 posters

Go down

Flax Seed Garden Empty Flax Seed Garden

Post by Cile.4391 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:41 pm

For those that don't know yet, there is a Flax Seed Garden North of the Jaka Iztel Waypoint in Verdant Brink with 6 -8 nodes. Flax seed is in high demand right now as it is needed for guild hall upgrades.
To get there, simply go to the Jaka Iztel Waypoint, jump of the north ledge, and fall/glide down to the forest floor. (Glider required or you will die)
There is a jumping mushroom to the south that will bring you back up.

I am unable to post links yet, but you can find a video at youtube by appending the following to your address bar: /watch?v=xyONcBc-Tqk&t=70

Cile.4391
Level 0

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-10-27

Back to top Go down

Flax Seed Garden Empty Re: Flax Seed Garden

Post by Cile.4391 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:44 pm

I should also note, even if you have no interest in flax seed it would help the guild a lot if you were to harvest the garden once a day and donate the seeds to the vault.

Cile.4391
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Thank you Cile! There is also one in the Third Map I hear.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cile.4391 Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:17 am

The Beau Brothers wrote:Thank you Cile!  There is also one in the Third Map I hear.

Right, thanks Beau. You reminded me I was there yesterday, but I was too busy being lost to make note of it. (Was following around a group hunting hero points)

The Flax garden in Tangled Depths (3rd zone) is easy to find if you have the WP. I didn't have the WP and it took me some time to figure out how to get to it. (That zone is a freaking maze)
If you go to the Ogre Camp way point the garden is at the top of The Great Tree. Just go in and keep going up. There's a small jumping puzzle, nothing too hard, and you'll find it pretty easily. There's one spot where you can't jump up to the next mushroom when it looks like you should. You have just enough space to jump across and glide to the lowest mushroom pad in the next part. (Not the closest, the 2nd closest is lower)

If anyone needs help finding the gardens just ask me when I'm on.

Cile.4391
Level 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum