Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Ranks: Expectations and Requirements (2/15/2014)

+3
The Beau Brothers
Blank De Ratche
fictitiousacct
7 posters

Go down

Guild Ranks: Expectations and Requirements (2/15/2014) Empty Guild Ranks: Expectations and Requirements (2/15/2014)

Post by fictitiousacct Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So, starting from bottom to top!  Just so it's clear, we are not 100% rep, but we do require rep for all guild activities.*  Each rank following Peasant requires all the previous rank's responsibilities/exceptions.

• Veteran: GW1 player, generally haven't played for a while
  • Reply or Kick: Have not repped AoL for weeks at a time, always on but no reason given why they aren't repping.  Message an officer and rep more to have it removed.
  • Ally: In an ally guild member.

• Peasant: All new members get placed here.
  • Militia: Registered on the forums, but otherwise the same as peasant.  Also should be on ts for guild missions.
  • Soldier: near 100% rep in the guild, active in guild activities and in guild chat and ts.  Slightly more responsible, as they have access to the guild bank.  Generally been a member of AoL for at least a month.
  • Squire: Same as soldier, can invite people to the guild.  Given to trusted members who have more interest in recruitment.  Squires assist the officers in organization and should be eager to help other members when possible.
  • Knight: Officer rank, promoted directly through the guild leader.  Excels in most, if not all the previously mentioned ranks.  Expected to host events, facilitate guild chat, answer questions, etc.
  • Lord: Officer rank, additionally able to queue up guild boosts.
  • King: Guild Leader, the boss.  What he says goes, talk with him if you have any big questions, he is open to any problems you may have within the guild.  Currently: ratche.6204

*Officially, it is 80-90% rep with the remaining 10-20% being your guild bank, WvW guild, PvP guild, friend guild, or whichever.

Last edited by fictitiousacct on Sat May 03, 2014 8:28 am; edited 3 times in total
fictitiousacct
fictitiousacct
Level 28

Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranks: Expectations and Requirements (2/15/2014) Empty Re: Guild Ranks: Expectations and Requirements (2/15/2014)

Post by Blank De Ratche Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:24 pm

ty Tia, I've been meaning to do this but I've been lazy  Laughing 
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Guild Ranks: Expectations and Requirements (2/15/2014) Empty Re: Guild Ranks: Expectations and Requirements (2/15/2014)

Post by The Beau Brothers Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:44 pm

I would add that Squires could assist the officers in organization and should be eager to help other members when possible.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by vickster Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:35 pm

ok Ratche.... My boyfriend has this stuff dripping from his.... OH!! Not that kind of big Questions?? hahahaha Just joking...  Wink 
vickster
vickster
Level 75

Number of posts : 782
City : Worcester Ma USA
Hobbies : reading, time with kids
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:25 pm

The only thing I would add is the equivalent of veteran rank to one of the normal ranks. Other than that, great job.
Logan
Logan
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1021
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mortenzen Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 pm

I'm going to be a dick but the 80% rep requirement makes no sense... There's absolutely no way to verify that is fulfilled. Smile
Yuri Mortenzen
Yuri Mortenzen
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1551
City : Macau
Hobbies : PC, PS3, comics, good food
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by fictitiousacct Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:52 pm

With rep, 100% is not necessary, and 0% rep does lead to kicking. For the most part, rep is tracked by beau and I dunno what we'd do without him keeping track lol
fictitiousacct
fictitiousacct
Level 28

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:00 pm

I've been bad about tracking representing lately.  I need to make a new list of people not repping, just been very busy.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Thanks for the guide Razz Really useful

Noctis
Level 0

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down